New Horizon ECE Center
New Horizon Early Childhood Education Center was established by Ralph and Cheryl Broetje in 1988 to provide quality, affordable childcare for farm working families near the workplace.
Today the center is licensed by the State of Washington to care for children ages 1 month to 5 years. Our goal is to provide a safe and nurturing environment for all children so that they may feel secure to explore new settings, interact with other children and adults, learn through play, feel valued as individuals, and identify their place in their community and the world around them.
- Every child will be received in a positive and welcoming manner.
- Every infant shall have a nurturing and safe place in which to develop awareness of self.
- Every toddler shall have an opportunity to explore the world around him and learn to communicate with others in a positive and respectful manner.
- Every preschooler will have the opportunity to participate in the world of learning through play and creative experiences, self-care and group participation.
- Every parent shall have the opportunity to understand how children’s social and learning abilities develop.
For more information on our programs or enrollment eligibility, please contact:
Elvia Rodriguez, Center Director, 509-749-2325.